WELCOME TO BODYJUNKIES
Covid - 19 Guidelines
To ensure a safe environment for our members and staff we have compiled a list of guidelines to be observed while we are training together at Bodyjunkies.
We have reduced the class sizes to maintain a distance of 2m. The studio has been marked out to assist with this
There will be more classes added to the schedule to meet with demand to allow for the reduction in class sizes.
Members must bring a towel to each class and won’t be allowed to take part if you don’t have one.
For B-60 & B-45 members will need to wear gloves while taking part in this class.
· We ask you to maintain 2m distance when training. We have placed marking on the floor to make it clear.
· Please do not enter the club if you feel unwell, have a temperature or have any Covid-19 symptoms.
· Members are encouraged to cancel their booking if they are unable to attend, for whatever reason.
Arrival For Classes
· Please arrive as close to your session start time as possible, and please exit the studio soon after your session has finished
· Where possible members should come prepared or get changed at home before arrival.
· We will no longer offer water from the dispenser. Please come with your bottle filled or pre-purchase bottled water for collection on arrival.
· All clients will need to bring their own gloves, wraps, towel, and water bottle. All of these items can be purchased new from the studio. They will need to be pre-purchased and ready for collection on arrival.
· The changing room can only be used to drop or collect your bag.
· Showers can only be used if pre-booked by email. This is to ensure that there is no queuing/waiting
· We have enhanced all our cleaning procedures. All our equipment will be thoroughly cleaned between the sessions.
· Hand soap will be available in our bathrooms.
· Our chosen product is an Alcohol free disinfectant. It is PH 6.5+ and is not-irritant to hands and eyes.